Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lori

Everyone says that everything happens for a reason. I still can't see the reason why Lori died. She was always so full of life, and was always happy. Even two and half years ago when she was told that she had cancer she was still positive. She never let that get her down. Lori fought her hardest until the very end. She never gave up. Lori was the srongest person I knew.

It is important in life to never give up in life. If you did, what would you ever get done. Your life would be a complete failure if you gave up on everything. Lori knew that in her last few months things weren't looking good for her, but she didn't just sit back and give up. She kept fighting. That is one of the things I will remember most about Lori. She never gave up, she was always positive even in the worst times, and she was always so nice. Lori is one of the best people to look up to, or to have as your role model.



Life Lesson: Lori would always sign letters to me with "stay strong", so Stay Strong



I commented on Saski's Blog

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lyndsey! That was an amazing post. Very insightful writing. It would have been great to meet such an amazing person. Everyone should have an attitude like Lori, always positive, and doesn't look down on things. I'm sure Lori was a great person to be around, and I'm sure she inspired many people in her life. Not a lot of people would have stayed so strong if they found out they had cancer. It must have been wonderful to know a person so positive on life. Next time, maybe you could give more detail as to who Lori was, like how do you know her, or what type of cancer she had. Other than that, very inspiring post, Lyndsey!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lyndsey! That was a very inspring story. Your writing was very effective and insightful. I think it is great that Lori fought her battle all the way to the end. I have never understood why that wasn't always enough. I knew someone like Lori who has MS (multiple sclerosis) she never gave up either. I agree with Erika, it would be nice to learn more about Lori. Amazing post;) Keep it up!

    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job Lyndsey!!! I love the lesson in this post. I definitely agree with you, Lori sounds like she was a fantastic role model. It's definitely VERY hard to stay strong like that when you have cancer. Without even knowing her I feel like I've meet her already. She sounds like a really great person! I also agree with Erika, because I am very curious, and want to know just a little more about Lori and what she was going through. I think that if you do that, people will feel empathy for her because they can put themselves in her shoes, and imagine how it would feel to be her. Other than that, fantastic job! :)

    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete