Friday, January 15, 2010

Books

Books are one of the most versatile things. There are just so many things that you can read about. There's Fantasy, Mystery, Adventure, Picture books, and romance. I think books are one of the greatest things ever invented. They can make you so involved that you actually feel like you are in the story with the characters. You can read abook any day, and at any time. It's not like playing Basket ball where you have to have space to play. All you need to read a book is a little bit of light(or awesome night vision). I used to hate reading books, and I thought they were the most stupid thing in the world. Now though, I only hate to write books, or stories.



I started to like reading books when my friend lent my mom her Twilight series. My mom said that I should at least read Twilight, so I did and I couldn't put it down. I ended up fishing Twilight in three days. It was during March break that I was reading Twilight so when my family and I left for Florida I brought the other three books with me. The weather wasn't that great so I stayed inside and read the books for most of the time. I ended up finishing the four books in a week. I loved that series so much that I decided to read other books too to see if I would like them too. I now love reading books, and if I'm reading a good one it's hard for me to put it down.

Life Lesson: Read! It's not as stupid as you may think.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read but I don't have enough time but I wish I had mor time. You mush have you lot's of time on your hands

    ReplyDelete