Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Canada

Some people take for granted the fact that they have a roof over their head, clean water to drink, food to fill their stomachs, and a bed to lay down in. Not everybody has this ability to be able to have a safe place to call home. I think of myself as one of the luckier ones who knows what its like to be able to walk into a house and call it home. Canada is a rich country, but not everyone has somewhere that they call home. I don't know what I would do if the place I call home was taken away from me. I love my home for many reasons, and it would be hard for me to have to move to another house, or not have one for that matter.



I find my home in Canada, and I am very happy to live in such an awesome country. There are so many different things to see and do in Canada. There is the former tallest building in the world, beautiful mountain ranges, waterfalls, and huge forests. Although there are all these great things, I think my favourite part of all of Canada is my home. I spend a lot of my time in my home. I think it is one of the few things I love so much. When I walk into my home its like I can just let everything that's going on in the outside world go, and just have somewhere I can relax, and honestly be myself. In my home there is this feeling that floats around in the air that makes me feel as if I am surrounded by...I don't really know what you call it I just know that it makes you feel good. Homes are great things to be able to have. They let you just sit back, relax, and be able to take a step back from life for a while.

Life Lesson: There is such a thing as a home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment