Friday, April 30, 2010

Jamie

My parents say that something else happened, but I know what truly happened that summmer day. I was about 4 or 5 years old and had gone to my Aunt's house with my mom one day. In her backyard she has this super steep hill covered in garden thigs except for a small path that went down from the top of the hill to the bottom by the edge of the property by the fence. At the bottom of the hill there was a tree that kind of blocked the ppath way down. I had been up at the top of the hill looking at all of the pretty flowers. My cousin Jamie came up the hill too aparently to make sure I didn't hurt myself, but I think he had a different idea. Jamie was about 25 or so at the time.

I decided that I was done looking at the flowers, so I started back down the path to the backyard. I began to stumble, I felt hands on my back, then I was rolling down the hill. I finnallystopped rolling at the bottom of the hill and I went crying to my mom. Nobdy seemed to be very worried about me though. I know what Jamie did that day, and he is never going to forget what he did to me. Everyone says that I tripped, which I baleive, and that Jamie tried to stop me from falling down the hill. Some parts of this story are true, but not everything is. What happened that day, I will never forget.

Life Lesson: Watch your back when your cousins are around!

I commented on Emilie's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment